I don’t have anywhere to park my vehicle in the winter besides on the street. What should I do?

A Request for Hardship may be filed with the City via written request. The request shall have your name, address, phone number, circumstances creating the hardship, give permission for the City Crew to call at early morning hours, and a statement saying you will move your vehicle on being telephoned by City Crew or the Police Dept. when it snows. After receiving the request, the Police or City will verify the hardship exists.